Everest Base camp trekking + Labuche Peak climbing is Interesting Trekking with 6119 meters Peak climbing experience in Mount Everest region in side the Everest National park with huge Mountains panoramic views .
we recomand this trip to enjoy with cool environment inside the Everest national park to gaining the Mountaineering and trekking experience and knowledge .
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu , Transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Free day in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla and trekking to Phakding over night at lodge .
Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazzar Hotel .
Day 05 : hikking to Khumjung after an acclimatization rest at Namche Bazzar Hotel
Day 06 : Trek to Pangboche Lodge
Day 07 : Trek to Dingboche Lodge
Day 08 : Trek to Labuche Lodge
Day 09 : Trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorakshep Lodge
Day 10 : Early morning climb to Kalapathar and Trek to Laboche High Camp sleeping at camping in the tents .
Day 11 : Labuche peak climbing 6119m Summit and back to Labuche Hotel
Day 12 : Trek to Tengboche
Day 13: Trek to Namche bazzar
Day 14: Trek to Lukla
Day 15 : Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 16 : Shoping and rest day in Kathmandu
Day 17: Finally departure to your own country
Package price includes:
1. Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
3. One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) to climb Lobuche Peak, Sagarmatha National park & TIMS permit, conservation entry permit & fee.
5. Garbage Deposit fees.
6. Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
7. Trekking and climbing map.
8. Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
9. Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
10. Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Yak.
11. Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and EBC. Well-managed Labuche high camp set up for member & Staffs.
12. Porters (2 members : 1 Porter) up to Base camp and High camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
13. Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
14. All Nepalese staffs & porter’s daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
15. twin sharing Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in high Camp.
16. All camping equipment such as Kitchen Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
17. Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
18. Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
19. Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
20. emergency Oxygen bottles will be in the group in case of an emergency
21. 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in the group in case of an emergency.
22. : Walkie –Talkie for communicating each others on the Mountain
23. Comprehensive Medical kit.
24. Lobuche Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association
1. Your International flight airfare to Kathmandu and return flight.