Gokyo and Everest Base camp trekking + Island Peak climbing is one of the best Mountain Panoramic View and Interesting Trekking with 6185 meters Peak climbing experience in Mount Everest region in side the Everest National park .
we recomand to every adventure lovers for this Trip to enjoy in the Himalaya with cool environment inside the Everest national park to gaining the Mountaineering and trekking experience and knowledge .
1. Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Permit: Royalty and permit of Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) to climb Island Peak, Sagarmatha National park & TIMS permit, conservation entry permit & fee.
5. Garbage Management: Garbage Deposit fees.
6. Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
7. Map: Trekking and climbing map.
8. Member transportation:
o Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
9. Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
10.Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Yak.
11.Food and Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and EBC. Well-managed Labuche high camp set up for member & Staffs.
12.Porter: Porters (2 members : 1 Porter) up to Base camp and High camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
13.Base camp service: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot , Table chair , Dining ,Kitchen , Toilet tent and twin sharing Yak Mountain or Kailas tent at Base Camp and Kitchen & cooking crew.
14. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porter’s daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
15.Climbing service: Group climbing fixing gears and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
16.Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
17.Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
18.Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
19.Oxygen Bottle (O2): emergency Oxygen bottles will be in the group in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
20.Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in the group in case of an emergency.
21.Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating each others on the Mountain
22.Comprehensive Medical kit.
23.Certificate: Lobuche Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing the Lobuche Peak successfully).
1. Air Fare: Your International flight airfare to Kathmandu and return flight.
2. Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100)
3. Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / climbing than the scheduled itinerary).
4. Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / climbing (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
5. Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
6. Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
7. Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, bottled or boiled water, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
8. Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
9. Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
10.Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa $300 usd. each Sherpa guide
11.Tips: Calculate some tips for trekking staffs and porters.
12.Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
Member Personal Equipment
S/No: Particular. Qty
(1) : Summit shoe La Sportiva Batura 1
(2) : Walking/ Trekking boot 1
(3) : Crampon 1
(4) : Summit Glove (Mitten) 1
(5) : Normal gloves 2
(6) : Summit Snow goggles 1
(7) : Glacier glasses 1
(8) : Ice axe 1
(9) : Harness & tapsling 1
(10) : Jumer 1
(11) : Carabiners (normal) 3
(12) : Sleeping bag (-20C) 1
(13) : Mattress 1
(14) : Summit socks 2
(15) : Normal socks 6
(16) : Trekking & Climbing bag (40 ltr) 1
(17) : Down jacket 1
(18) : 8 finger / descender 1
(19) : Headlamp (Icon or Spot) 1
(20) : Gore-tex jacket 1
(21) : Gore-tex trouser 1
(22) : Fleece jacket 1
(23) : Fleece trouser 1
(24) : Fleece liner gloves 1
(25) : Screw Gate Carabiner 1
(26) : Balaclava (windstopper) 1
(27) : Thermos bottle 1
(28) : Base layer (woolen) 1 (set)
(29) : Water bottle normal 1
(30) : Sun cream 30spf
(31) : Leap Gurd 15spf
(32) : Swise Knife 1
Climbing Gears wich is Company will manage for the team
(1) : Ice crews 1
(2) : Fix rope
(3) : snow bars
(4) : EPI gas
(5) : Rock piton
(6) : Carabiners (normal)
(7) : High tent
(8) : Summit rope
(9) : Cooking pot
(10) : Snow shovel
(12) : ce hammer / adge (set)
(13) : Member high food
(14) : Emergency Oxygen bottle and Mask & regulator
(16) : Quick Draws