Everest base camp trek ( EBC Trek) is a great introductory lodge trek that offer sensational mountain views and an insight into the lives of the Sherpa people. After exploring the temples, shrines, bazaars and restaurants of Kathmandu we take an exciting mountain flight to Lukla and trek up the Dudh Kosi Valley, surrounded by the soaring peaks of Thamserku and Kusum Kanguru. It’s a steep ascent to Namche Bazaar, capital of the Khumbu Sherpas, where we are again greeted by spectacular mountain vistas. A rest day here aids acclimatization and there are great optional walks to enjoy the area. We then follow the trail to famous Tengboche, located high on a ridge where a magnificent 360-degree panorama awaits. The views of Everest, the Lhotse-Nuptse Wall, Ama Dablam and Kantega dominate this peaceful and spiritual location – surely one of the most tranquil and inspiring places in the world.
Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the finest trekking packages in Khumbu Region of Nepal.
Click Here to Download the soft copy : Everest Base camp Trekking
Day 01- Pick up from Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
1. Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Permit: All necessary paper works: Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
5. Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
6. Trekking Map: Everest Region Trekking map
7. Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, with Guide as per itinerary.
- Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Guide From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and during the trek by Porters – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
8. Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
9. Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
10. Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
11. Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
12. Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
13. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
14. Valley Sight seeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from your own country to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.
1: Down Jacket -20 Degree 1 piece
2: Gore-tex Jacket 1 piece
3: Fleece Jacket 2 piece
4: Gore-tex pant 1 piece
5: fleece trouser 1 piece
6: Quake dry trekking and hikking pants 2 piece
7: Trekking Boot 1 pair
8: hikking shoes 1 pair
9: Trekking shocks 3 pairs
10: hikking light shocks 3 pairs
11: fleece gloves 2 pairs
12: trekking poles 1 pair
13: watter bottle 1 piece
14: warm hat 1 piece
15: suncap 1 piece
16: Warm T-shit and hi-necks 3 pieces
17: suns cream 30spf
18: leap guard 15-30spf