This is one of the most popular and famous trek in Nepal. It is more distinctive than any other treks due to its, rich culture, pleasant salient feature and natural scenery. This trek leads you to North West of Pokhara through villages, glaciers, gorges and water falls. From the Annapurna Base Camp you can have a close view of Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Machhapuchhre.
At the end, the Annapurna Sanctuary (Base camp 4200m.) keeps awaiting to welcome you patiently. A natural amphitheatre surrounded by Annapurna south 7219m; and I, Varahashikhar7847m, Gangapurna 7485m. And Machhapuchhre 6993m, it's base camp for expeditions has been existed in a beautiful location. Beginning from Pokhara, you'll climb to Naudanda (1,463 meters) and go via gradual inclined foot track.
Starting from: Nayapul (Drive from Pokhara 1 hour)
Ending at: Suikhet (By Bus or Car)
Culture: Different Community with majority of Gurungs & Magars influences.
Mode of trekking tour: Lodge Trek - Recommended one or camping trek.
Annapurna I- 8091m. Annapurna II-7937m. Annapurna III-7855m, Annapurna IV- 7525m, Annapurna South 7819m, Varaha Shikhar 7847m, Himchuli 6441m,Dhaulagiri 1- 8163m, Dhaulagiri II- 7751m, Nilgiri 6940m, Thapa Peak 6015m, Tukche Peak 6920m, Machhapuchhre 6993m, Mardi Himal 5588m. Singu Chuli 6500m, Tharpu Chuli 5663m. Gangapurna 7483m, Lamjung Himal 6931m, more
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu air port and transfer hotel
Day 02: Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive Pokhara – Nayapul and trek to Tirkhedunga
Day 05: Tirkhedunga - Ghorepani
Day 06: Ghorepani - Punhill - Ghorepani-Datapani
Day 07: Tadapani - Chomorong village
Day 08: Chomorong - Himalayan Hotel
Day 09: Himalayan Hotel - Machhapuchure Base camp
Day 10: Machhpuchure BC-Annapurna BC 4200m. - back to Himalayan Hotel
Day 11: Himalayan Hotel - Chomorong village
Day 12: Chomorng village - Pathana
Day 13: Pathana - Pokhara - Hotel
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu/flight & transfer hotel
Day 15: Half day guided sightseeing to Bhaktapur
Day 16: Final Departure to your home
1. Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Permit: All necessary paper works: Annapurna National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
5. Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
6. Trekking Map: Annapurna Region Trekking map
7. Member transportation: Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu – Pokhara-Nayapool and while returning Naya pool - Kathmandu, with Guide and stafs .
- Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Guide From Kathmandu to Kathmandu and during the trek by Porters – While returning: Base camp to Naya pool (by porters) and Nayapool to Kathmandu bus.
8. Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
9. Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
10. Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
11. Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
12. Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
13. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
14. Valley Sight seeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
15. Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from your own country to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.
1: Down Jacket -20 Degree 1 piece
2: Gore-tex Jacket 1 piece
3: Fleece Jacket 2 piece
4: Gore-tex pant 1 piece
5: fleece trouser 1 piece
6: Quake dry trekking and hikking pants 2 piece
7: Trekking Boot 1 pair
8: hikking shoes 1 pair
9: Trekking shocks 3 pairs
10: hikking light shocks 3 pairs
11: fleece gloves 2 pairs
12: trekking poles 1 pair
13: watter bottle 1 piece
14: warm hat 1 piece
15: suncap 1 piece
16: Warm T-shit and hi-necks 3 pieces
17: suns cream 30spf
18: leap guard 15-30spf