This trek is for those who wish to do a one week trek in Nepal in easy trail and enjoy the finest mountain sceneries. The trek starts after one hour of drive from Pokhara and ascends through the hill villages after crossing the suspension bridge at Modi Khola River. We then walk crossing several waterfalls, streams and dense forests before reaching Ghorepani.Next morning we climb the famous Pun hill to watch the first grand Himalayan panorama. We further trek to Tatopani, after that we reach in the mid of a beautiful forest ridge and reach the Gurung village Ghandruk. In the last s ending of the trek we pass through Landruk and Pothana finally end the trek at Phedi.
DAY 01: Arrival kathmandu & transfer to hotel our office staf will receide clients on arrival gate in kathmandu intrenational airport .
DAY 02: Full day sightseeing and shoping in Kathmandu
DAY 03: KATHMANDU - POKHARA
We leave Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus/ car /mini bus.
The journey may not be many kilometres but takes around 6-7 hrs. You pass through interesting countryside. Late afternoon you will arrive at your campingsite/hotel in Pokhara near by Phewa lake. in the hotels, the local drinks/beer , delicious meal will be served. In the evening dinner is cooked at the camping site. You will get your most taste of living outdoors. Also there is a regular flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
DAY 04: POKHARA-TIRKHEDUNGA
After having breakfast, in the morning, a bus will take us from Pokhara to Nayapull (near Birethati) where you will begin your adventure days of trekking. By the northern side of the Bhierungdi Khola( river),the trail leads to the Hille village and camp will be in the Tirkhedunga at the height of 1577m.
From Tirkhedunga, the trail climbs very steeply to Ulleri, a large Magars village at the elevation of 2073m. It continues to ascend gradually through the fine forests of Oaks, Rhododendron. After arriving Banthati 2250m. we can have tea and biscuits here, then we head for Nayathati 2470m At last we will reach the Magar village, Ghorepani at the altitude of 2850m.
DAY 06: This morning we climb up Poonhill, one of the best viewpoints for the adventurers. From where the Travellers can see Dhaulagiri range, Putali Himal, Tuckche peak,Thapa peak, Nilgiri, Annapurna south, Barah Shikhar, Annapurna 1,2,3,4. Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre(fish tail), Mardi Himal and Lamjung Himal. The scenery of the mountain is breathtaking . From Ghorepani to Poonhill, the journey takes an hour and 30min,. Ghorepani to Deurali, for about one and half hour. There are few tea-shops welcoming us. After steep descending for one and half hour, we arrive at Bhanthati . Our delicious lunch is ready here. After the lunch, walking through the green forest of Rhododendron and tiny bamboo's we reach Tadapani (literally water is far way) is surrounded by the green forest of Rhododendron, from where the crystal clear mountains as Fish tail, Annapurna South & Himchuli are seen very close .
DAY 07: TADAPANI-LANDRUNG VILLAGE
After walking from Tadapani, we arrive at Ghandruk, one of the finest village of mountains. The village of Ghandruk(1920m.) is inhabited by Gurung, one of the dominant ethnic groups of Nepal. It is, in fact, an excellent farming land and also the generations of Gorkha men who have served in the British army and Indian army. The Annapurna range and Fish tail denominates the mountain view through the glimpses further East to Lamjung Himal and the Manaslu range can be viewed as well. After the lunch, We descend down to the Modi Khola (River) & cross it. Then we climb up to Landrung village for the over night camping Landrung is a small village with good views of Mt. Annapurna south, Fish tail & Himchuli.
DAY 08: LANDRUNG-DHAMPUS
Today is an easy day, Which is about only four and half hours from Landrung to Dhampus. From Landrung to Tolkha, the trail is straight and little up hill, with nice view of Modi river valley and farmland ,we gradually go up and enter the forest which has tea shops in every corner of the turning. After that we reach Pothana, the place for lunch with good view of Pokhara valley. We walk almost straight to Dhampus from where mountain views are superb.
DAY 09: DHAMPUS-POKHARA
This is our last day of trekking. we descend down for about one and half hour to Suikhet valley to get a bus to Pokhara. It takes about 45 minutes drive by bus. If one is interested to visit Tibetan camp which is on the way to Pokhara.
DAY 10: POKHARA-KATHMANDU
Then, on the way we proceed to Kathmandu from Pokhara by tourist bus/car/mini coach. During the same day you can go rafting on Trisuli river.
DAY 11: Free and rest Day in Kathmandu if you want to gift shoping for your family or friends we will take you to markets .
DAY 12: Final Departure to your country from Kathmandu intrenational airport
1. Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Permit: All necessary paper works: Annapurna National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
5. Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
6. Trekking Map: Annapurna Region Trekking map
7. Member transportation: Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu – Pokhara-Nayapool and while returning Naya pool - Kathmandu, with Guide and stafs .
- Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Guide From Kathmandu to Kathmandu and during the trek by Porters – While returning: Base camp to Naya pool (by porters) and Nayapool to Kathmandu bus.
8. Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
9. Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
10. Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
11. Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
12. Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
13. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
14. Valley Sight seeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from your own country to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.
1: Down Jacket -20 Degree 1 piece
2: Gore-tex Jacket 1 piece
3: Fleece Jacket 2 piece
4: Gore-tex pant 1 piece
5: fleece trouser 1 piece
6: Quake dry trekking and hikking pants 2 piece
7: Trekking Boot 1 pair
8: hikking shoes 1 pair
9: Trekking shocks 3 pairs
10: hikking light shocks 3 pairs
11: fleece gloves 2 pairs
12: trekking poles 1 pair
13: watter bottle 1 piece
14: warm hat 1 piece
15: suncap 1 piece
16: Warm T-shit and hi-necks 3 pieces
17: suns cream 30spf
18: leap guard 15-30spf