The classic Annapurna Circuit Trekking route along the Marsyangdi, over the Thorong La (pass), 5416m and descent of the Kali Gandaki valley.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Day 03: Drive to Besi Sahar [820m]
Day 04: Besi Sahar to Khudi [790m]
Day 05: Khudi to Bahundanda [1310m]
Day 06: Bahundanda to Jagat [1290m]
Day 07: Jagat to Dharapani [1920m]
Day 08: Dharapani to Chame [2630m]
Day 09: Chame to Pisang [3190m]
Day 10: Pisang to Manang [3520m]
Day 11: Rest day in Manang [3520m]
Day 12: Manang to Letdar [4250m]
Day 13: Letdar to Thorung Phedi [4500m]
Day 14: Thorung Phedi to Muktinath [3800m]
Day 15: Muktinath to Kagbeni (2800m)
Day 16: Kagbeni to Jomsom (2690m)
Day 17: Jomsom to Tatopani (1190m)
Day 18: Tatopani to Pokhara (820m) by Bus
Day 19: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Bus
Day 20: Free Day In Kathmandu
Day 21: Final Departure
1. Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Permit: All necessary paper works: Annapurna National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
5. Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
6. Trekking Map: Annapurna Region Trekking map
7. Member transportation: Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu – Besisahar and while returning Jomsom - Kathmandu, with Guide and stafs .
- Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Guide From Kathmandu to Kathmandu and during the trek by Porters – While returning: Jomsom to Kathmandu by bus.
8. Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
9. Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
10. Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
11. Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
12. Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
13. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
14. Valley Sight seeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from your own country to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.
1: Down Jacket -20 Degree 1 piece
2: Gore-tex Jacket 1 piece
3: Fleece Jacket 2 piece
4: Gore-tex pant 1 piece
5: fleece trouser 1 piece
6: Quake dry trekking and hikking pants 2 piece
7: Trekking Boot 1 pair
8: hikking shoes 1 pair
9: Trekking shocks 3 pairs
10: hikking light shocks 3 pairs
11: fleece gloves 2 pairs
12: trekking poles 1 pair
13: watter bottle 1 piece
14: warm hat 1 piece
15: suncap 1 piece
16: Warm T-shit and hi-necks 3 pieces
17: suns cream 30spf
18: leap guard 15-30spf