Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu international airport, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02-04: Stay at Kathmandu for the official procedure, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Fly to Tumlingtar, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 06: Trek to Mane Bhanjyang Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 07: Trek to Chichira, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 08: Trek to Num, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 09: Trek to Seduwa, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 10: Trek to Tashi Gaon, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 11: Trek to Kauma, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 12: Trek to Dobato, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 13: Trek to Jark Kharka, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 14: Trek to Hillari base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 15: Trek to Makalu base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 16: Trek to Baruntse base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 17-35: Climbing period, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 36: Trek to Yak Kharka, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 37: Trek to Mumbuk, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 38: Trek to Tashi Gaon, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 39: Trek to Num, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 40: Trek to Chichira, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 41: Trek to Tumlingtar, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 42: Fly back to Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 43-44: Rest in Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 45: Transfer to airport, departure your own destination.45
(01) Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu 3 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(03) Domestic Flight : Kathmandu- Tumlingtar -Kathmandu to all the member and necessary guide and nepalese staff with personal baggage.
(04) Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Kathmandu-Tumligtar(by bus) –Base camp(by Porters)- Tumligtar(by porters)- Kathmandu(by bus)
(05) Permit : Baruntse expedition permit , National park & TIMS permit.
(06) Garbage Management :Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
(07) Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(08) Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(09) Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary ,accommodation .
(10) Base Camp Staff : Base camp Cook & kitchen Helper
(11) Porter : Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
(12) Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
(13) Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(14) Member Luggage :60 Kg per member for personal baggage
(15) Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
(16) Base Base equipment : Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
(17) Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
(18) Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
(19) Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
(01-19) Base Camp Service
(20) Oxygen(O2):-Poisk oxygen cylinder bottle for each member and 01 oxygen cylinder for each high altitude Sherpa.
(21) Mask & Regulator : 1 Set of top Out Mask & Regulator for each member and High altitude Climbing Sherpa.
(22) Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of demand of Member
(23) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member and Climbing Bonus U$1500
(24) High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, , high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear (C1),(C2)& (C3)
(01-24) - Full Board Service
(01) Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 4 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
(02) Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
(04) Nepal\'s Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100)
(05) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$500 , please calculate some tips
(06) Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses
Member personal equipment
S/No Particular Qty
(1) Down suits (dangri) 1
(2) Summit shoe 1
(3) Walking shoe 1
(4) Crampon 1
(5) Summit Glove (Mitten) 1
(6) Normal gloves 2
(7) Summit Snow goggles 1
(8) Glacier glasses 1
(9) Ice axe 1
(10) Harness 1
(11) jumer 1
(12) Carabiners (normal) 3
(13) Sleeping bag (-40C) 1
(14) Down filled Mattress 1
(15) Summit socks 2
(16) Normal socks 3
(17) Climbing bag (40 ltr) 1
(18) Helmet 1
(19) Down jacket 1
(20) Down trouser 1
(21) 8 finger / descender 1
(22) Headlamp (Icon or Spot) 1
(23) Gore-tex jacket 1
(24) Gore-tex trouser 1
(25) Fleece jacket 1
(26) Fleece trouser 1
(27) Fleece liner gloves 3
(28) Screw Gate Carabiner 1
(29) Balaclava (windstopper) 1
(30) Thermos bottle 1
(31) Base layer (woolen) 2 (set)
(32) Water bottle normal 1
(1) Ice crews
(2) Fix rope
(3) snow bars
(4) EPI gas
(5) Rock piton
(6) Carabiners (normal)
(7) High tent
(8) Summit rope
(9) Cooking pot
(10) Snow shovel
(12) Ice hammer / adge (set)
(13) Member high food
(15) Mask & regulator
(16) Quick Draws