Man's tryst with progress has always been fullfiled by adventure & in the same spirit man's ultimate challenger is nature.
" Welcome to BREATHLESS :THE WORLD'S HIGHEST RACE ."
it's a grueling marathon starting at an altitude of about 5550 meters on the highly revered and respected Mt.Everest . this is not just another battle among participants but also a battle with harsh weather conditions ,altitude sickness fatigue and more over a distance of 31.7 km's
if you have it in you, make a beeline to participate in this unique challenge of a lifetime .
A Journey Starting from Day 01 to Day 16,
15 April 2020.
Day 01 : Pick up from Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
16 April 2020.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
17 April 2020.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2610 m).
18 April 2020.
Day 04 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3441 m.
19 April 2020.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar Acclimatization day ( Rest Day).
20 April 2020.
Day 06: Namche to Tengboche Monastery 3860 m.
21 April 2020.
Day 07: Tengboche Monastery to Dingboche 4350 m.
22 April 2020.
Day 08: Day trip to Chhukung valley 4710 m and trek back to Dingboche.
23 April 2020.
Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche 4910 m.
24 April 2020.
Day 10: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp 5365m then back to GorakShep. And final preparation for the World Highest Race.
25 April 2020.
Day 11: Hike up to Kalapathar 5550m early in the morning then 09am Race from 5644m Kalapathar to Syangboche 3780m 21.7km Time Limit of the Race: 5 hours maximum
26 April 2020.
Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3441 m.
27 April 2020.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla 2804 m.
28 April 2020.
Day 14: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu in the morning.
29 April 2020.
Day 15: Leisure day in Kathmandu Overnight at hotel.
30 April 2020.
Day 16: Departure to international airport and back to home.
|Depature Date||Return Date||Status||Availability|
: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast
: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Official organizers team
: All necessary paper works: The World Highest Race Participants registration fees . Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the Race .
6: Event’s route map
: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla – Kathmandu
: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all participants and Guide . From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and during the trek by Porters – to Lukla (by porters) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
8. : Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the Race trek carrying by porters.
9. : Food 3 meals a day including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the Race trek.
: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
Local government licensed trekking Guide (English speaking) during the Race trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
All staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing provide by Organizer .
Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath
Temple,Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
15. Comprehensive Medical kit with doctors.
1. International flight airfare (from your own country to Kathmandu).
2. Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (for Chinese and Indian passport visa is free)
3. Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from race Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
4. Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from race Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
5. Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
6. Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
7. Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
8. Internet facility during the trek in not included.
9. $15 USD for extra porter per day
10. Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
11. Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
12. Any other item not listed in “” section.
Organizing such an event is an immense responsibility for the organizers and hence, the organizers shall leave no stones unturned in order to ensure safety of the participants and the personnel. Mountainous area is a very hostile place and many things can go wrong if proper safety measures are not taken. Even the most experienced climbers or athlete cannot withstand the harshness of mountains during bad weather. Altitude sickness, cold, frostbite, etc. will be inescapable if proper arrangements are not made, and since the terrain is vastly uncharted, accidents can also happen. So, the organizers have planned elaborately regarding issues that may arise regarding the health, nutrition and rescue.