Annapurna Helicopter Trip Itinerary
Duration : 3.5 Hours
Day 1: 14 peak airport representative will be there at airport to greet you and will also transfer you up-to the hotel. Warm welcome dinner will be given on same day with Office Staff and there after thoroughly brief detail about tommorow's trip .
Day 2 : Early morning 6:30 am drive to airport fly by B3e As350 helicopter and View Kathmandu city from Heli and Langtang Himal ,Mt.Manaslu 8163m Range . Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m Mountain Range. Mt.Annapurna 8091m Mountain Range and fly to Pokhara city to Fistail hotel For the Breakfast . during the flight Break 30 min at Jomsom Bazzar to test Local golden apple and to see hemali local cultures and 20 Min Break at Punhill for panorama mountain view of western Nepal (Himalaya) and 30 minutes breakfast time at Fistail Lodge pokhara and back to Nagarkot Nagarkot for overnight stay at Club Himalaya Hotel. Nagarkot is situated at an altitude of 2,195m / 72,00ft is a quiet and scenic hilltop about 32 km from Kathmandu, very popular as a mountain view point from where you can see the panorama of the Himalayas ranging from the Dhaulagiri in the west to Kanchanjunga in the east including Mt Everest.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: After breakfast at hotel our licensed holder guide will take you for sightseeing around Kathmandu valley [Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Pashupatinath Temple] by Tourist Vehicle. Lunch will be provided during sightseeing: Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 4: 14 peak expedition's staff will drop you to the airport for departure , or either if you prefer to stay in Nepal for more days that also can be done, where you can do other leisure activities such as bungee jump, jungle safari program, hiking and many more. But all of the extra activites will be charged extra.
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 2 nights hotel stay in Kathmandu at 5 star hotels (single Room Occupancy).
- Welcome Dinner: one welcome dinner in Kathmandu with office staffs (European, Chinese, Koran, Italian & more depending on demand of clients )
- Vehicle: Private or tourist vehicles will be used during the city trip.
- Flight: Helicopter Flight from Kathmandu to Annapurna Region and from Annapurna to Nagarkot .
- Lodging and Fooding: 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) in Kathmandu, Everest Region and Nagarkot.
- Hotel in Nagarkot: 1 night stay in Nagarkot at hotel Himalayan club (single Room Occupancy) on BB basis.
- Permit: Heli Flight Permit to Annapurna conservation and National park .
- Breakfast: Breakfast at fistail Lodge at pokhara city
- Valley Sightseeing:Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Bhaktapur Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) while sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Comprehensive Medical kit with Oxygen and mask regulator .
Personal clothings :
1: -20 Doun Jacket
2: Trekking boot
3: warm hat
4: warm gloves
5: Fleece Trouser
7: suns cream 30spf