The classic Annapurna Circuit Trekking route along the Marsyangdi, over the Thorong La (pass), 5416m and descent of the Kali Gandaki valley.
This is a magnificent trek in Annapurna region that follows the Marshyangdi khola (river) from the subtropical lowlands to the Manang basin and then crosses the Thorung La (5416m) by descending to the deepest gorge in the world, the Kali Gandaki. The circuit of the Annapurna range is rich in variety and vistas, from the lush green rice paddies of the Marshyangdi to the arid high altitude Himalayan interior, and its ecological and cultural diversity provides the complete trekking experience. As you hike along the way, observing the beautiful mountain scenery and fascinating village life will keep you enthralled, day after day.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Day 03: Drive to Besi Sahar [820m]
Day 04: Besi Sahar to Khudi [790m]
Day 05: Khudi to Bahundanda [1310m]
Day 06: Bahundanda to Jagat [1290m]
Day 07: Jagat to Dharapani [1920m]
Day 08: Dharapani to Chame [2630m]
Day 09: Chame to Pisang [3190m]
Day 10: Pisang to Manang [3520m]
Day 11: Rest day in Manang [3520m]
Day 12: Manang to Letdar [4250m]
Day 13: Letdar to Thorung Phedi [4500m]
Day 14: Thorung Phedi to Muktinath [3800m]
Day 15: Muktinath to Kagbeni (2800m)
Day 16: Kagbeni to Jomsom (2690m)
Day 17: Jomsom to Tatopani (1190m)
Day 18: Tatopani to Pokhara (820m) by Bus
Day 19: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Bus
Day 20: Free Day In Kathmandu
Day 21: Final Departure
1. Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Permit: All necessary paper works: Annapurna National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
5. Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
6. Trekking Map: Annapurna Region Trekking map
7. Member transportation: Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu – Besisahar and while returning Jomsom - Kathmandu, with Guide and stafs .
- Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Guide From Kathmandu to Kathmandu and during the trek by Porters – While returning: Jomsom to Kathmandu by bus.
8. Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
9. Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
10. Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
11. Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
12. Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
13. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
14. Valley Sight seeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
15. Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from your own country to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.
1: Down Jacket -20 Degree 1 piece
2: Gore-tex Jacket 1 piece
3: Fleece Jacket 2 piece
4: Gore-tex pant 1 piece
5: fleece trouser 1 piece
6: Quake dry trekking and hikking pants 2 piece
7: Trekking Boot 1 pair
8: hikking shoes 1 pair
9: Trekking shocks 3 pairs
10: hikking light shocks 3 pairs
11: fleece gloves 2 pairs
12: trekking poles 1 pair
13: watter bottle 1 piece
14: warm hat 1 piece
15: suncap 1 piece
16: Warm T-shit and hi-necks 3 pieces
17: suns cream 30spf
18: leap guard 15-30spf