Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Free Day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Syabru (2200m)
Day 04: Syabru - Lama Hotel (2500m)
Day 05: Lama Hotel - Langtang (3100m)
Day 06: Langtang - Kyangjing Gompa (3750m)
Day 07: Excursion to Tserko Ri (5033m)
Day 08: Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m)
Day 09:Yala Peak summit (5732m)
Day 10: Reserve day.
Day 11: Trek to Ghora Tabela (3050m)
Day 12: Ghora Tabela - Syabru (2200m)
Day 13: Syabru - Sing Gompa (3300m)
Day 14: Sing Gompa - Dhunche (1950m)
Day 15: Dhunche - Kathmandu by bus
Day 16: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 17: Final Departure.
Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Dhunche by bus 1950m
Day 04: Dhunche - Syabru 2130m
Day 05: Syabru - Chongong (Lama Hotel) 2380m
Day 06: Chongong - Langtang 3500m
Day 07: Langtang - Kyanjing Gompa 3800m
Day 08: Rest Day
Day 09: Kyanjin Gompa - Yak Kharka 4160m
Day 10: Summit of Yala Peak 5732m and back to Yak Kharka
Day 11: Yak Kharka - Lanshisha 4084m
Day 12: Lanshisha - Kyanjing 3800m
Day 13: Kyanjing - Chongong (Lama Hotel) 2380m
Day 14: Chongong - Syabru 2130m
Day 15: Syabru - Sin Gompa 3350m
Day 16: Sin Gompa - Gossainkund 4380m
Day 17: Gosainkund - Gopte 3260m
Day 18: Ghopte - Tharepati 3490m
Day 19: Tharepati - Gul Bhanjyang 2800m
Day 20: Gul Bhanjyang - Chisopani 2300m
Day 21: Chisopani - Sundarijal 1900m
Day 22: Sundarijal - Kathmandu
Day 23: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 24: Final departure from Kathmandu
- All land transportation as required in trekking and pick up from airport and drop to the airport in end.
- Your food (Lunch,Dinner and breakfast) and accommodation during the trek. Your accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- National park permits and Trekking permits.
- Peak Climbing Fees and permit.
- Well equipped English speaking guide and support crews.
- Food and accommodation for guide and a support crews ,their salary and insurance.
- Climbing guide.
- Emergency rescue service for you and Nepali staffs.
- Your personal wedges and bar bills.
- All kind of bottle drinks.
- Your food in Kathmandu.
- Trekking gears.
- Climbing equipments.
- Emergency rescue charge if in case…
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips to Nepali support crews.