Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport by our representative, transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Stay in Kathmandu for the official procedure & sightseeing, overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Fly to LUKLA (2,834 m) & trek to Phakding (2,611 m), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m), at Local Tourist Standard Lodges
Day 05 : Trek to Khumjung (3,790 m), and back to Namche Bazzar - Lodges
Day 06 : Trek to Tyangboche (3,867 m), at Local Tourist Standard Lodges
Day 07 : Trek to Dingboche (4,343 m), at Local Tourist Standard Lodges
Day 08 : Trek to Chhukung (4,730 m), at Local Tourist Standard Lodges
Day 09 : Trek to Imja Tse (Island) Peak base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Ascent to Imja Tse (Island) Peak High camp (5,600 m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Imja Tse (Island) Peak Summit (6,185 m) back to base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Extra day to summit Imja Tse (Island) Peak peak just incase of bad weather, overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Pangboche (3,901 m), at Local Tourist Standard Lodges
Day 14 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m), O/N at Local Tourist Standard Lodges
Day 15 : Trek to Lukla at Lodge
Day 16 : Fly back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 17 : Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 18 : Transfer to airport, departure onward destination.
(01) Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu 3 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(03) Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight with personal baggage and 01 Sherpa Guide and necessary Nepalese Local Staff with domestic Airport Tax
(04) Expedition cargo : Extra Member luggage of Climbing equipment handled with care from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu by domestic airlines.
(05) Transportation: Necessary Transportation in Kathmandu valley Sightseen.
(06) Permit : Mt. Island Peak Permit,National Park & TIMS permit.
(07) Garbage Management : Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees ( Deposit by Seven Summit Treks)
(08) Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(09) Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes for cargo clearance
(10) COOK : 1 trekking Cook & and necessary kitchen Helper on the basis of Member
(11) Porter : 01 porter for each member to carry their luggage and necessary porter for camping equipment/
(12) Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing with personal life & Medical Insurance
(13) Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(14) Member Luggage :30 Kg per member for personal baggage
(15) Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
(16) Tents: Dinning Tent /Kitchen Tent /Toilet Tent /Hot Bag" /Tables & chairs, Cooking Utensils
(17) Light : Necessary light at Dinning and Kitchen tent.
(18) High Altitude Tent: Necessary VE25 Kailash High Tent for Member and High Altitude Sherpa
(19) High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for Member, high food and fixing gear.
(20) Dinner: 01 Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
Price Excludes :
(01) Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & Dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 5 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
(02) Insurance : Travel and High Altitude Insurance /Accident/Medical/emergency evacuation
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone,Internate, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages,Personal equipment and shopping
(04) Nepaleses Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
(05) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$300 ,pls calculate some tips for porters
(06) Extra porter: If Extra porter needed more then calculate US$ 120 for extra porter up to Base Camp per 30 kgs
(07) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa for each Member and Climbing Bonus .
Member Personal Equipment
S/No: Particular. Qty
(1) : Summit shoe La Sportiva Batura 1
(2) : Walking/ Trekking boot 1
(3) : Crampon 1
(4) : Summit Glove (Mitten) 1
(5) : Normal gloves 2
(6) : Summit Snow goggles 1
(7) : Glacier glasses 1
(8) : Ice axe 1
(9) : Harness & tapsling 1
(10) : Jumer 1
(11) : Carabiners (normal) 3
(12) : Sleeping bag (-20C) 1
(13) : Mattress 1
(14) : Summit socks 2
(15) : Normal socks 6
(16) : Trekking & Climbing bag (40 ltr) 1
(17) : Down jacket 1
(18) : 8 finger / descender 1
(19) : Headlamp (Icon or Spot) 1
(20) : Gore-tex jacket 1
(21) : Gore-tex trouser 1
(22) : Fleece jacket 1
(23) : Fleece trouser 1
(24) : Fleece liner gloves 1
(25) : Screw Gate Carabiner 1
(26) : Balaclava (windstopper) 1
(27) : Thermos bottle 1
(28) : Base layer (woolen) 1 (set)
(29) : Water bottle normal 1
(30) : Sun cream 30spf
(31) : Leap Gurd 15spf
(32) : Swise Knife 1
Climbing Gears wich is Company will manage for the team
(1) : Ice crews 1
(2) : Fix rope
(3) : snow bars
(4) : EPI gas
(5) : Rock piton
(6) : Carabiners (normal)
(7) : High tent
(8) : Summit rope
(9) : Cooking pot
(10) : Snow shovel
(12) : ce hammer / adge (set)
(13) : Member high food
(14) : Emergency Oxygen bottle and Mask & regulator
(16) : Quick Draws